The Nortel Aastra M9417CW is a 2-line telephone with Caller ID and Call Waiting. The Nortel 9417CW has many features including a speaker phone, programmable keys, Caller Log and much more! The phone is shipped with a New Power Supply, New handset and User Guide.. Note: the 9417CW is a newer version of the Nortel 9417 also made by Aastra (now Mitel) so phone may have Nortel or Aastra logo as well as phone company logo's like Bell or Telus.
Note; 9000 series phones have a One Year Warranty !
Note: For a single line Nortel Aastra 9316CW ($129.00) see Home Office Phones Page.
Price includes a New Power Supply, New Handset,Cords, and a 1 Year Warranty.
- Corded Phone
- Two Line Operation
- Compatible with standard telephone line services
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- 3x16 Adjustable Backlit Display
- Secured Numbers For Personal Codes
- SuperFlash And Intelligent Viewing System
- 50 Name / Number Call Log
- 50 Name / Number Directory
- Speakerphone With Mute
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Eight Programmable Memory Keys
- Last Five Number Redial
- Preferred Name Match
- Parallel Line Jack For Extension, Fax, Or Modem
- Visual Ringing / Extension-In-Use Indicator
- Four Selectable Ringing Cadences
- On-Hook Dialing
- LINK / Release / Hold Keys
- Programmable Call Timer
- Multiple Area Code Stripping
- English/French/Spanish, Prompts
- Hearing Aid Compatible And ADA Compliant
- Refurbished Nortel Aastra Phone
- New Handset
- New Cords
- User Guide
- New Power Supply