Nortel Avaya T7208 New Re-manufactured * On Sale *
Want a NEW Nortel phone ?
Re-manufactured phones look and perform, like a brand new phone!
What is difference between Refurbished and Re-manufactured ?
New Re-manufactured phones have the old plastic shell removed, the Nortel components are fully tested and then pressed into a new plastic shell and retested. We add a new handset, new cords and a package of phone buttons.
A Refurbished phone is an old, used phone, usually cleaned, with a limited warranty. " Limited Warranty" Ever tried to return a phone to a vendor in the USA ?
Many Nortel phones are over 40 years old, why buy another old Nortel phone?
NOTE: Also consider T7316e phone ($139.00) instead of the T7208 phone.
Will not connect direct to a Bell or Telus line.
Only compatible with Nortel Norstar and Nortel Networks and Meridian BCM50 systems.
- Supports up to 6 phone lines and 8 programmable memory buttons
- Tilt-display with integrated visual ring/message waiting indicator.
- 1 line, 16-character LCD window.
- Large dial pad, Handsfree operation, Built-in headset jack.
- A proprietary phone that is not compatible for home use and will only operate with the Nortel PBX office system
Known as model numbers: T7208, 7208, 7208 BST, NT8B, NT8B26, NT8B26AA, NT8B26AABA, NT8B26AABL, NT8B26AABB, NT8B26AAAA, NT8B26AAAB