Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone - 'Like New' Re-manufactured
Want a NEW Avaya phone ?
Re-manufactured phones look and perform, like a brand new Avaya phone!
Standard Telecom's New ' Re-manufactured ' phone has a fully tested, Genuine Avaya circuit board, in a new plastic case.
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya 9608G IP Desk phone features a monochrome display, 4 soft keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Desk phones, the 9608G leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9608G optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wide band audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using soft keys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red/Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules.
- Offers consistency through a common interface with soft clients and mobile endpoints.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Wall-mount and dual-position stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- SIP protocol support
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian
Minimum Requirements and Platform Support
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x and greater (H.323)
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.x
- IP Office 8.1 or greater (H.323)
- Local or centralized electrical power through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply (optional)
- HTTP file server