Nortel NT7B53 MICS - Large Office Phone System with 8 CID lines, 20 Phones & Auto Attendant
Norstar MICS Phone System - NT7B53
Nortel Networks, super reliable, Meridian "Digital" phone system. Expandable to 240 stations. System currently equipped for up to 8 Bell/Rogers lines with Caller ID, 20 Display phones and voicemail with Auto Attendant. Includes complete set up and programming. Can work with existing cabling. Can add more lines/phones.
"Like New" with 2 Year Parts and Service Warranty!
- MICS 832 Control Unit
- Nortel Voicemail with AA
- Power Surge Protector
- 2- 4 port Caller ID line cards
- 20 – T-7316E Display sets
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- * Complete System Installation with voicemail set up!
* Note: System installation assumes customer station set wiring is in place and is usable. Telephone system requires cables from a jack in each office to a telephone system distribution panel (BIX) Can work with existing cabling if it is done to industry standard. Voice and Data network cables and jacks can be expertly installed at very reasonable prices.
Share this Product
Other Products in this Category
We ship across Canada & the US from Toronto, Ontario with UPS Overnight. See Shipping Rates.