New Remanufactured Nortel Avaya T7208 Phone NT8B26
New Re-manufactured Nortel phone is a NEW Nortel phone.
Most Nortel phones are over 40 years old, why buy another old Nortel phone?
If you're in the market for Nortel phones, it's important to understand the key differences between refurbished and re-manufactured options. While refurbished phones are simply cleaned up old phones with a limited warranty , re-manufactured phones undergo a more rigorous process that includes replacement of all worn-out parts with new ones. This means that re-manufactured phones are essentially brand new, offering superior performance, reliability, and a 3 Year Warranty.
Don't settle for refurbished phones that may not meet your expectations or last as long as you need them to. Choose re-manufactured Nortel phones and enjoy the benefits of a smarter, more reliable investment.NOTE: Also consider T7316e phone ($139.00) instead of the T7208 phone.
T7208 phone only works on Nortel Norstar and Nortel Networks and BCM50 systems.
- Supports up to 6 phone lines and 8 programmable memory buttons
- Tilt-display with integrated visual ring/message waiting indicator.
- 1 line, 16-character LCD window.
- Large dial pad, Handsfree operation, Built-in headset jack.
- A proprietary phone that is not compatible for home use and will only operate with the Nortel PBX office system
Known as model numbers: T7208, 7208, 7208 BST, NT8B, NT8B26, NT8B26AA, NT8B26AABA, NT8B26AABL, NT8B26AABB, NT8B26AAAA, NT8B26AAAB