Nortel M7310 New - Re-manufactured Phone with Cords & Extra Button Caps. Part # NT8B20
Like New with 3 Year Warranty.
The Nortel M7310 Digital phone is re-manufactured using the original Nortel M7310 circuit board.
It is basically a New phone but is considered re-manufactured as it uses the original Nortel circuit board.
This is as close as you can get to a New Nortel phone.
The Nortel Networks/Meridian M7310 is one of the best-selling telephones of all time. The M7310 is a Nortel Meridian display phone with flexible line and feature buttons, that works with all Nortel Meridian Norstar telephone systems. The M7310 is the most popular Nortel telephone and is built to last for many, many years.
NOTE: Does not work as a stand-alone or residential phone.
- 10 programmable line or feature buttons
- 12 dual-function memory buttons to provide quick access to 24 additional features or memory buttons
- LCD window with three softkeys
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- Adjustable volume and ringer controls
- Selectable ringer tones
- Built-in headset support for direct-connect headsets
- Desk/wall mountable
- M7310 is available in black/gray/charcoal and beige/ash models
For use with all Norstar and BCM systems only. Compatible with the M7310 Busy Lamp Field (BLF), sold separately.
This phone is also know as model numbers: M7310, NT8B, NT8B20, NT8B20AA, NT8B20AB, NT8B20AE, NT8B20AF, NT8B20AA93, NT8B20AA35, NT8B20AA3, NT8B20AA03, NT8B20AB93, NT8B20AB35, NT8B20AB3, NT8B20AB03, NT8B20AE93, NT8B20AE35, NT8B20AE3, NT8B20AE03, NT8B20AF93, NT8B20AF3, NT8B20AF03