Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone "Like New"
In "Like new" condition with 2 Year Warranty.
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone provides sophisticated capabilities for efficient, high-speed call management and enriched communications Competitively priced and high performing, the Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone has a color graphical display, large capacitive touchscreen, high definition audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphone family, the 9641GS leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and Avaya IP Office™ Platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Improved touch technology; Capacitive touch for fast, light, and accurate response
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multiparty conference calls
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”
Avaya Collaboration Experience
Avaya Collaboration Experience on the Avaya 9641GS Deskphone (SIP version only) takes advantage of the large, color display to deliver touchscreen calling and easy access to a select group of features that are critical to collaboration, including:
- Microsoft Exchange Integration: Download up to 250 contacts from Outlook into the phone’s directory. Have calendar reminders appear on the screen of the phone.
- Consolidated Phonebook/Call-IM History: Store up to six phone numbers for up to 250 contacts and see a history of recent calls and IMs for each one.
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing: Use the touchscreen interface to set up a call, add/drop participants, hold a sidebar conference, make another call, send an IM—all while the conference call is in progress.
- Presence: Combine with Avaya Aura® Presence Services to see the presence status of your contacts and to advertise your own status.
Contact Center Model
Software for the 9641GS designed for contact centers takes advantage of the touchscreen to simplify access to a range of features for enhancing agent productivity, such as handling greetings, monitoring calls in the queue, updating status and quickly completing many other day-to-day tasks. An optional contact center faceplate (eliminating the handset) and/or dual headset adapter make it a valuable addition to any contact center.
- Color display 5” diagonal 4.4 inches x 2.5 inches (110.9mm x 62.8mm)
- Configurable line appearance/ feature key buttons
- Capacitive touchscreen for high accuracy and light touch
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- Wideband speakerphone
- 0-5 Softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
- Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
- Integrated Bluetooth headset support (H.323 only)
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- IEEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian
Requirements and Platform Support
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.x or greater (H.323)
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura® Session Manager 6.x
- IP Office 8.1 or greater (H.323)
- Local or centralized electrical power through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply
- HTTP file server
Share this Product
Other Products in this Category
We ship across Canada & the US from Toronto, Ontario with UPS Overnight. See Shipping Rates.