Avaya 9630G IP Deskphone "Like New"
In "Like new" condition with 2 Year Warranty.
Avaya one-X Deskphone Edition is a family of next-generation IP telephones that delivers a new and unique communications experience to drive increased productivity.
The Avaya one-X Deskphone Edition solution family features an intuitive user interface which helps to make users proficient and confident in performing common telephone tasks such as setting up a conference call or completing a transfer. With brilliant audio quality, it’s much easier to hear and understand other people which speeds business while reducing fatigue and stress. Avaya one-X Deskphone models now support voice commands for speech based dialing, and allow workers to dial personal contacts stored on the phone or a USB memory stick. The 9600 Series deskphones are built with future growth and enhancement in mind, with many modular add-ons that can be added as they are needed — protecting investments and leading to improved total cost of ownership. The new telephones also feature a very stylish professional design, including support for customized display screen saver images and custom faceplates with company logos.
Avaya one-X™ Deskphone, 9630/9630G IP Telephone Avaya one-X is a portfolio of communications solutions which deliver a powerful and consistent communications experience for the end user — across a variety of devices and interfaces. Avaya one-X solutions provide streamlined access to Intelligent Communications, to drive productivity and competitive advantage.
Smart, sleek, stylish and highly functional, the Avaya 9630 IP Telephone delivers advanced communications capabilities — high definition audio, an integrated WML application interface, one-touch access to Avaya Communication Manager mobility or forward features — in a solution designed for those who are absolutely dependent on voice communications for their business operations.
An embedded speech recognition engine within the Avaya 9600 Series deskphones allows for dialing of contacts by simply speaking the person’s name. For those contact entries with more than one number (work, home), the user can specify “call John Smith at work” and the 9630 is intelligent enough to make it happen. For workers on the go, personal contacts can also be kept on a USB stick, so they can use the speech dialing capability to call these contacts. When the USB is inserted into a 9600 Series deskphone, it allows users to speech dial any of the up to 250 personal contacts supported by the phones.
The Avaya 9630 IP Telephone supports higher quality wideband audio in the handset, and headset as well as the speakerphone, which provides crystal clear audio with the elimination of background noise. The backlit display and intuitive interface simplifies access to advanced Avaya Communication Manager features — such as simultaneously managing multiple calls and selectively muting and dropping conference call participants. And, with its dual position flip stand, the 9630 makes a smart-looking addition to any desk.
Through its integrated web browser and application interface, the Avaya 9630 supports productivity enhancing phone applications such as LDAP corporate directories and integration with Microsoft Outlook calendars.
Workers on the go will appreciate the convenience of the Avaya 9630’s forwarding button, which provides onetouch access to Avaya Communication Manager mobility features.
Avaya also features a 9630G model, which provides built-in Gigabit Ethernet support with an energy efficient PoE Class 2 rating.
- Backlit display — 3.8” diagonal ¼ VGA quality gray-scale pixel-based with adjustable display angle
- Six line appearance buttons with LEDs
- Full-duplex wideband speaker phone
- Ergonomic wideband hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Two message waiting indicators • Innovative dual position flip stand
- Wall mountable
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Four contextual softkey buttons
- Forward/mobility button (LED)
- Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer)
- Avaya Menu button (browser, options and settings access)
- Message button (LED)
- Telephony application (hard button)
- Mute button (LED)
- Speaker button (LED)
- Headset button (LED)
- Contacts button
- Call log button (LED)
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with secondary Ethernet interface
- 9630G Model supports 10/100/1000 Mbps with a secondary GigE port for workstation or PC
- Module interface to support add-ons
- Supports one 24-button expansion module (up to three with Avaya Communication Manager 4.0*)
- POE 802.3af compliant class 2 device – both 9630 and 9630G
- Two adapter interfaces
- USB interface
- Wideband Headset Interface
- Supports 24 Call Appearances or Administrable Feature keys
- 250 entry contacts application (hard button)
- Call log (100-entry) with hard button and LED for missed call indication
- H.323 and SIP protocols supported
- Standards-based G.722 wideband Codec and the following narrow band codecs: G.711, G.726 G.729A/B
- Support for the Avaya push API application interface — for third party telephone applications (http://www.support.avaya.com)
- Support for the following languages: English, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana), Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian Cyrillic, and Hebrew.
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or greater
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power — through POE 802.3af switch, or local power supply
Share this Product
Other Products in this Category
We ship across Canada & the US from Toronto, Ontario with UPS Overnight. See Shipping Rates.