M3903 Meridian PBX Business Telephone (NTMN33) - Refurbished
The Nortel Meridian M3903 only works on a Meridian Option 11, Option 61, Option 81 PBX Phone System.
This is a PBX phone, it will not work in a residence on a Bell line
The M3903 has 4 self-labelling line or programmable feature keys above its monochrome display which is 3 lines high by 24 characters wide.
The productivity-enhancing Call Log Feature, displays a list of the last 10 incoming calls, and the last five outgoing calls made from your phone. For added customization, you can choose to list all incoming calls or just the unanswered calls, and you can instantly redial and call on the lists with a simple keystroke. Fixed feature keys also allow you to switch easily from the handset or hands-free to headset use, personalize the phone using the options list, and quickly access your voice mail system.
- Table-top, or wall-mountable
- Speakerphone, Ringer Control
- Function Buttons: goodbye button, hold button, transfer button
- Features include: Call Services Call Hold, Call Transfer, Message Waiting Capability
- Volume Control
- Visual ringer light, voice message waiting indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Headset jack
- Compliant with CSA and UL Standards