Avaya 9620L IP Phone - Refurbished "Like New"
The Avaya 9620L IP Telephone is a lite version of the popular Avaya 9620 IP Telephone, with significantly reduced power consumption while providing crystal clear sound, eliminating background noise, and simplifying access to advanced features with its backlit display and intuitive interface.
Comparison: 9620L vs. 9620 - The 9620L is a low power consumption model (Class 1 PoE device). It has the same functionality as the original 9620 but does not have a USB port or adapter interface for adjuncts. It does not support SIP protocol.
- 3.45" backlit display
- 3 line appearances supporting up to 12 call appearances or features
- 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
- Built-in two port Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports wideband audio codec
- Built-in headset interface
- IP Office R6.0 or higher only on IP500 and IP500 V2 control units
- Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or later - H.323 version supported; SIP not supported
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local 1151 power supply