Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone "Like New"
In "Like new" condition with 2 Year Warranty.
The 9611G IP Deskphone has a graphical color display, large touch screen and integrated Gigabit interface. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9611G leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations or home offices. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9611G optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multi-party conference calls
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touch screen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”
SIP Only Features
The 9611G Deskphone takes advantage of the large, color display to deliver touchscreen calling and easy access to a select group of features that are critical to collaboration, including:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Download up to 250 contacts from Outlook into the phone’s directory. To make a call or send an IM, simply scroll through your phonebook and press the icon.
- Consolidated Phonebook/Call-IM History: Store up to six phone numbers for up to 250 contacts and see a history of recent calls and IMs for each one.
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing: Use the touchscreen interface to set up a call, add/drop participants, hold a sidebar conference, make another call, send an IM—all while the conference call is in progress.
- Instant Messaging: For Instant Messages, the Avaya Communicator provides both a touchscreen keyboard as well as a set of pre-written IMs (e.g., “I’m on a call, I will call you back.”).
- Color display – 3.7 inches x 2.1 inches (9.5 cm x 5.4 cm)- Diagonal width: 4.3 inches (11 cm)
- Touch Screen display
- 4-position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
- Red LEDs on speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband speakerphone
- 0-5 Softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Bluetooth and DECT headset support with adapter
- Message waiting indicator
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Optional IEEE PoE 802.3af adapter registers as class 2 device Software
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
Requirements and Platform Support
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x and greater (H.323)
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.x
- Avaya IP Office 8.1 or greater
- Local or centralized electrical power through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply
- HTTP file server